Saturday, September 26, 2015

Thought for the Day



Choose beauty. It is all around us. In little ways and big. Enormous, too! Seeing beauty is up to each of us. Am I tuned to see beauty? What is my definition of beauty? Can each of us see the same thing and one label it ugly while another thinks its beauty is overwhelming?

Of course the answer is yes. This weekend intentionally see the beauty around you. Has it been there all the time without you seeing it before? Where else do you find beauty in your life?

September 26, 2015


1 comment:

  1. I begin each day reading a few inspirational bits, one of which is Philippians 4:8 -- "Finally, brothers and sisters, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

    I have to remind myself to come back to that from time to time during the day, but I wind up happier as a result.

    ReplyDelete