Saturday, November 14, 2020

Trimming Back

I noted the 9th anniversary of this blog on October 4th. Since the beginning of the COVID pandemic I have posted daily. The need to do so was the concurrence of COVID, nasty national elections, natural disasters mostly caused by global warming, and growing ignorance of the American people on many fronts of social issues. Anxiety among our peers was rampant. Still is in many quarters. So I decided to keep the blog going daily.

The concurrent stressors continue but progress is noted. The election is over but counting still goes on. The winners are mostly known; only the stubborn and disappointed are disputing the results. COVID is spreading faster and the death toll is climbing rapidly. However, treatments are better, vaccines are getting close to approval, and the natural disaster season is coming to a close.

So, adults don’t require as much handholding. I will continue the blog but only Monday through Friday. I reserve the right to post special entries as the need arises.

Until then, I will see you each weekday.

November 14, 2020

 

No comments:

Post a Comment