Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thought for the Day


We answer to ourselves for what we do.

That’s my thought for the day. I am interested in a lot of things. Active in many things. Explore inner life as much as I can, read, write and ponder. Some of these things I share with others. Some I don’t. I just sit on them. Let them brew until they are ready – or not!

I have to own these things. No one else can do them for me. I do them for myself. I therefore am responsible for them. I cannot blame another for what I did, or didn't do. It’s all on me!

Same for others. I cannot be responsible for what someone else does or doesn't do. They have their own freight to carry and process.

If something is in need of improvement and we recognize that need, then we can either do something about it or not. If not, we have no room to complain. Is someone attempts to improve this same element, we should thank them for their effort and generosity, or ignore it. If you have a suggestion to improve their effort, you may only share it if you are willing to get involved and carry some weight of the work.

That’s how it is. That’s the role I must play.

Others must face this on their own. That’s their role to play.

April 27, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment