Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thought for the Day


Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Reflecting on one’s own life is a necessary effort. A time to pause and see the self clearly. Not easy to do! Discipline is required.

When I am grumpy, angry or frustrated it is easy to lay the blame on circumstance or others. What it really reflects, however, is self. I am frustrated because…? I feel angry toward others why…? Bad day? Why?

It is my business to react appropriately to whatever surrounds me. Best to recognize the surroundings and let them be. I say to myself, do not react! But I do anyway. That’s all on me, not the other circumstances or people on scene. How I handle life is my responsibility. No one else is involved.

The mirror on the wall is a tool. Do I use it well?

And you?

October 12, 20123


No comments:

Post a Comment