Friday, February 26, 2021

Friend Requests

This has to do with Facebook. I get a lot of friend requests. I usually don’t accept them if I don’t know them or one of our mutual friends. So, when I get a request without a mutual friends list, I delete the request.

Many of these requests come from women with daring décolletages. Impressive displays but not my thing if you know me well. So, I don’t bother with the requests.

Having been through a nasty bit of history – trump, et. al. – I also do not accept people without references or shared mutual friends. This is because of the trolls who lurk in Facebook to attack your views at the slightest provocation.  Most of us have experienced this. So, I am now careful to accept friend requests.

Anyone else have this reaction?

An update: Dental visit went well yesterday. Broken tooth was actually a broken crown. The outside (visible) portion had broken off from the inside portion. Tooth remains well and solid. Appearance issue only which I don't think is an issue. So, some probing and some x-rays but nothing more. Dentist did find a small cavity to fix and a dreadful need for a cleaning. All appointments arranged. Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, suggestions and feedback. I had 75 or more comments and views on yesterday's post!

February 26, 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment