Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A one day Breather

At last, a day I missed posting! I usually write a piece one day ahead but missed doing it this time. Have a newspaper to get out tomorrow and several articles to edit to say nothing about writing two pieces from scratch.  So I'm taking a break today.

One thought: my blog is truly a daily journal of my thoughts and comments on what grabs my attention. The topics are varied and shift broadly among genres. Through it all I'm hoping that my regular readers are seeing a consistency emerge. I will work on developing a message in keeping with that consistency of thought. Who knows? Maybe a book will come of all this.

Meanwhile, I invite you to scan through the past 155 topics for tidbits that interest you. Reread a piece or two to see if your thoughts have shifted since the last time you read it.

And thanks for visiting the blog. I appreciate knowing there is an audience for emergent thinking...a search for meaning in a complex, rapidly changing world. As always your comments are welcome anytime on any issue.

February 28, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment