Saturday, November 26, 2011

Blog Comments

This blog is new, less than 2 months old. It’s off to a good start. 60 posts in 50 days. Every day. The blog is read; over 2000 hits. There have been comments to individual postings, too. Each is enjoyed and appreciated. But I have also learned that some readers are having trouble making comments using the blog’s procedure. I’m not sure what that is about. I’ll look into it and share with you the easiest way to comment on the sire.
Over Thanksgiving I learned some people have been commenting regularly but I haven’t received any of those comments! So back to the drawing board!

One reader asked me to share my ideas on answering my own questions. Not sure I have the answers. I’m good at questions! They make me think. Hopefully they provoke that in you as well?

I will attempt to answer some of those questions. It would be a good exercise to revisit past postings and see what answers are possible. I can’t do this alone. I will need your help to add ideas. Maybe together we can come up with usable answers?

So stay tuned. We will work on this together.

November 26, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment