Saturday, June 15, 2013

Thought for the Day


Life is not perfect. We wish for more than we have. We want to feel better than we do. However we have more than we acknowledge. I think we need to think about that regularly.  It’s more than counting your blessings. It is knowing that others have a much more difficult life than I do.

An anonymous quote captured from the internet the other day:

            “I have seen better days, but I've also seen worse.
             I don’t have everything I want, but I do have all I need.
             I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up.
             My life may not be perfect, but I am blessed.”

Not a bad summation! We should all think on this for a few hours this weekend. Just mull it over in our minds as we go about our weekend chores and errands. And be sure to welcome sunshine into your life and the aromas of nature!

Enjoy the weekend! And a happy shout out to all the fathers on Sunday!

June 15, 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment